Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sucker Punch




{Don't be alarmed if after looking at this knuckle duster clutch you seem to be seeing stars, I assume it's common, it's a total knock out. Alexander McQueen is always pushing boundaries and invoking edginess, and total lust. This brass knuckle inspired clutch flashes swarovski crystals, fresh water pearls, and skull detail. This little show stopper retails at $1,595.00, sadly at that price it's definitely a hit that hurts.}

{ I would settle for these in a heartbeat they are slightly more affordable, and by affordable I mean the lust it provokes to own one gives me such thoughts like " I Can afford to max out my credit card, collections shmelections, right?". These retail at $1,399.00}

google-site-verification: google068590938af301bd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment