Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Makeup Mash Up

This is What I carry in my makeup bag right now.....


1. True Match Foundation L`Oreal Paris $10.95
{I have recently made this my everyday foundation, it has good build-able coverage that looks natural.}
2. Bigelow Tinted Menthe Lip Gloss $7 and sometimes 2 for $10
{ this minty gloss is smooth non-clumping, This one gets extra loving since we share the same name, Bigelow!}
3. Mac Shadow $14.50
{this one is the common choice I personally use golds, coppers, and browns.}
4. Vluminous Mascara in carbon black $7.50
{ I seem to always come back to this one, build-able, non-flaky, awesome lashes. With bold black color, and drugstore price.}
5. Max Factor Pancake
{Water activated with makeup sponge. I suggest this for special occasions, weddings etc. you'll look picture perfect.}
6. Nic's Stick's by OPI $6.99
{So fun and easy, I like the red color "Carpool Mama", 25 other great colors to choose from, also have cute names.}
7. Smashbox Photo Finish Makeup Primer $36
{A must, makeup goes on flawlessly and stays fresh all day. Rated in Marie Claire's "25 new products that will change your life", and ranked in "Best Of Sephora 2008".}
8. Maybelline New York concealer
{Great for pesky zits.}
9. Maybelline New York Water Proof Liquid eyeliner $6-8
{Best liquid liner I have found, has fool proof felt tip}
10. Body Shop Body Butter in Satsuma 6.9oz $20
{Keeps Skin hydrated and so soft, the citrus scent is bright and fresh.}
11. Nars Blush in Super Orgasm
{this is the best blush, hands down.}
12. TRUblend Mineral Bronzer in Golden Sunrise $7
{This bronzer ultimately beat out MAC's bronzer in "refined golden", I like that this loose powder blends so well.}
13. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss $7.50 and sometimes 2 for $10
{Long lasting, and all the flavors I've tried taste delish.}

No comments:

Post a Comment