Friday, October 16, 2009

Tight With The Trend



Texture, embellishments, studs, prints, all great additions to the classic ballerina tight. I think these are so cute under ripped and holy jeans, paired with suede booties, or sweater dress and thigh high boots. Here's some looks From Megan, Blake, Hillary, and Rihanna.









And here's to your right hand man.......







Matte finish polish. I can't believe this trend hasn't really surfaced before now! I remember in the 90's when that crackling, sparkle, and glitter polish was the new innovation in nail lacquer. This, I think is so sleek and different. I'm totally crushing on the "Lincoln park after dark" shade. From top left, Russian Navy, Lincoln Park After Dark, You Don't Know Jacques!, Alpine Snow, La Paz-Itively Hot, and Gargantuan Green Grape. A few notes, it is suggested not to use a base coat or top coat, and to avoid hand lotion or cuticle oil to prolong and maintain matte effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment